[Gambas-user] NNTP Class

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Tue Oct 6 12:45:55 CEST 2009

You're very welcome, Anonymous,

I'm glad I helped

Just throwing this in there, it would make it easy for everyone in the
mailing list if you did happen to somehow identify yourself.
Even if you used a nickname it would be easier for someone that attempts to
help you with a gambas-related or even a linux-related problem, since posts
come from many people, it helps the conversation.

Just something to consider

Regards,
Dimitris