[Gambas-user] packaging

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Mon Oct 5 13:42:40 CEST 2009

¿2.14? mmm that's the problem, then. I've using 2.10.

The problem for me is thay I've created a little repositorie with .deb
packages of 2.10 downloaded from Debian repository, and my own programs.
Then my clients adds that repositorie to their apt-sources.list.
Installating a program of mine and install one of my own programs. All
dependencies are satisfyed and all is ok. But I've no find .deb packages of
2.14 (or any version higher than 2.10).
¿Somebody has that .deb packages?

Regards