[Gambas-user] Arithmetic failure in project..Solution

nando nando_f at ...951...
Sat Oct 3 06:11:28 CEST 2009

Friend,
I have gone through your project and I ran it with these changes:

(1) in SUB action_click...insert above this line:
result = (exposure * (guidenumber / distance) * (flashcompensation) * (multicompensation))

these four lines:

IF gn_feet.Value = TRUE THEN guidenumber = (input_gn.Value / 3.3)
IF gn_metres.Value = TRUE THEN guidenumber = input_gn.Value
distance = input_distance.Value
if distance = 0 then distance = 0.00001  'to prevent divide by zero error
result = (exposure * (guidenumber / distance) * (flashcompensation) * (multicompensation))

(2)
Remove or REM the 3 line sub:
PUBLIC SUB input_distance_KeyPress()
distance = (input_distance.Value)