[Gambas-user] GRIDVIEW: SCROLL & DOUBLE CLICK

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Nov 30 18:05:40 CET 2009

Benoit,

I send a little example. Run the app and try to scroll down the gridview by
clicking in the scrollbar (don't click and move, only do click, click, click
in the down or up arrows and you can see double click event is fired). I
need when users are only clicking to move lines no double click event was
fired.

Thanks for your time.