[Gambas-user] How can I create radio (mutually exclusive) menu?

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sun Nov 29 19:10:31 CET 2009

David, why do you want to go the complicated way by all means?

I simply use the "checked" property of the menu items (like Fabien told you),
and then:

PUBLIC SUB mnuSortA_Click()
  IF mnuSortA.Checked = FALSE THEN
    mnuSortT.Checked = FALSE
    mnuSortA.Checked = TRUE

It's easy, works fine, looks fine, and the user won't miss radio icons.
Matti