[Gambas-user] Popup Menu Behaviour Issue

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sun Nov 29 01:12:22 CET 2009

Popup menus don't behave as expected. Gambas 2.18 on Ubuntu 9.10. If
the right-button is let go then the menu immediately disappears.

If I want to select an item I have to keep my right button pressed,
which is a completely unnatural movement. The menu should stay open
until I select an item or click outside of its border.

Any chance of getting this rectified?

I've tested it on four different controls that support the Menu event
and it's the same in all of them.