[Gambas-user] Support for PostgreSQL schemas

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 28 10:13:00 CET 2009

> The support has landed in the revision 2438.
>
> It was not that simple, and at the moment there is a workaround in the IDE
> because the DB.Quote() function cannot handle them.
>
> Allowing DB.Quote() to correctly quote table names with a schema name
>  inside needs a little change in the database driver interface, so I will
>  do that later. Maybe with the DB.QuoteBlob() function.
>
> Regards,

In revision #2443, the support for postgresql schema is now far better.

Moreover, I added a FormatBlob() function to the Connection class to get the
SQL string representation of binary data that you should use inside a blob.

It's up to Richard and Jean-Yves to tell me if all that work as expected now!

Note: this is for Gambas 3 only, because of the changes in the interface.

Benoît Minisini