[Gambas-user] Null Object

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sat Nov 28 06:18:51 CET 2009

I'm having trouble with editing a TableView. I found this when looking
for a solution:

http://old.nabble.com/tableview-edit-td25328595.html

It's the same problem I've got. There is neither a class name nor any
line number in the error message as the guy said, however he didn't
respond back to the list.

Attached is a screen dump, and code to reproduce the problem.

Note: My main project has a Data event handler. The
TableView.Edit([...]) causes the Data handler to fire:

PUBLIC SUB tblvOptions_Data(Row AS Integer, Column AS Integer)

Both Row and Column are zero when TableView.Edit([...]) is invoked.

Gambas is 2.17, project is GTK, running on Ubuntu 9.10.