[Gambas-user] Menu editor - not a bug but annoying

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sat Nov 28 05:20:57 CET 2009

see what you mean, laughin to dead here,

ok trying to get better.
do you know how embarisning it is, to be narrowsighted and longsithed at
once
ok i try my best
man, you have a looooot of options here, just ask, you alone knows what
the software is doing at this point

you have to decide!
regards
dag.jarle johansen