[Gambas-user] Menu editor - not a bug but annoying

Fri Nov 27 22:49:43 CET 2009

I think it is more like habit to end value input with enter, than
assumption that enter will get you to next box.
There are many GUIs where you must validate your input with enter.
Example, if you send message with pidgin.
I haven't use menu editor, but that sounds something I would find
annoying too. I don't know.

Jussi