[Gambas-user] Ok, I'm stumped

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Fri Nov 27 12:20:32 CET 2009

Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 27.11.2009, 19:27 +1100 schrieb
> nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...:
>> Gambas3
>>
>> I have a GridView named gvOptions, and this code:
>>
>> Public Sub gvOptions_Menu()
>>
>>   Debug Mouse.X
>>   Debug Mouse.Y
>>
>> End
>>
>> 1) Both Mouse.X and Mouse.Y tell me "no mouse event data"
>>
>>     I need to capture the mouse position to pop up a window. How do
>> I do that in g3?
>>
>> 2) Where is the main body of documentation for Gambas3?
>>
>>     I will update it as I go on my journey of learning.
>>

> Salut nospam,
>
> http://gambasdoc.org/help

Yes, well...

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/mouse/y?v3
STATIC PROPERTY READ Y AS Integer
Returns the relative vertical position of the cursor of a mouse event.

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/mouse/y
STATIC PROPERTY READ Y AS Integer
Returns the relative vertical position of the cursor of a mouse event.

Very helpful, Charlie. Thank you. So, why do both Mouse.X and Mouse.Y tell
me "no mouse event data"?