[Gambas-user] Ok, I'm stumped

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Nov 27 11:41:51 CET 2009

Am Freitag, den 27.11.2009, 19:27 +1100 schrieb
nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...:
> Gambas3
>
> I have a GridView named gvOptions, and this code:
>
> Public Sub gvOptions_Menu()
>
>   Debug Mouse.X
>   Debug Mouse.Y
>
> End
>
> 1) Both Mouse.X and Mouse.Y tell me "no mouse event data"
>
>     I need to capture the mouse position to pop up a window. How do I do
> that in g3?
>
> 2) Where is the main body of documentation for Gambas3?
>
>     I will update it as I go on my journey of learning.

Salut nospam,

http://gambasdoc.org/help   for 2)

for 1) I just can tell you, if you have installed gambas2 or gambas3
from  svn and or from http://gambas.sourceforge.net you should have the
source code from C++ + gambas IDE where you can have a look.

That's also for  "GUI ProgrammingProductivityFeature Request" there you
will find in <dir where the package is unpacked>/gb.qt/src/ext the
source code for the Editor.

--
Amicalement
Charlie