[Gambas-user] Another question about Gambas on ARM

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Thu Nov 26 17:44:40 CET 2009

I tried to execute the "make install" on the arm target (I copied the
directory from x86 platform) but this action return an error..

The make didnt found the gcc compiler ...

but it's necessary for the make install to have the gcc compiler on ARM
target ?

if I move the gbi2 gbx2 eccc. ecc. in the ARM platform it's possible to
end without error the "make install" step ?

How I can modify the script for do this ?

thanks