[Gambas-user] rpmbuild and install package

D. L. Fox ubuntu at ...2332...
Thu Nov 26 14:58:23 CET 2009

Thanks for the info, Doriano. That's good to know if I ever need to
develop something for Slackware.

Toni, it's not a big deal and I appreciate the help. I'm just playing
around right now getting familiar with the IDE, and so forth. It's been
awhile since I've programmed in Basic.