[Gambas-user] Gambas script execution

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Nov 26 13:39:07 CET 2009

in fact when i've wrotted the gbs ... i've use gb2 calsortkey function
and all the CComponent class from the ide to manage automatiquely the
components dépendence..

this way when you call :

USE gb.qt.ext

internally it call gb.qt too...

but the function of Benoit have a bug i've detected there is only 3
week by reinstalling completly my system and where i've not compiled
the gb.qt component ...

this make the ide crashing, because gb.report need gb.qt and now i've
only gb.qt4...

so the calcsort key need to remove a component in the list when it is deficient.

i will looking on that ... for gb3.. and if it work maybe Benoit can
doing a Backport