[Gambas-user] Pesky Minimize Button on TitleBar

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Nov 26 13:07:38 CET 2009

2009/11/26 Ricardo Díaz Martín <oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...>:
> Me too. It's no possible to change this behaviour? Please do not change it
> only in gambas3, there are lot of people developing in gambas2 yet.

yes but gambas2 is not going to live for a long time as qt3 begin to
became obsolete and this kind of change can make crashes on some
already running gambas2 project...

so if something is doing it will be only on gambas3 (maybe Benoit have
another answer)