[Gambas-user] rpmbuild and install package

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Thu Nov 26 03:56:20 CET 2009

Hi again,
I think that there is no real need for that specific version of tar...
thus a workaround to generate packages for Slackware without having to
downgrade the tar utility would be creating a link named "tar-1.13" to
the installed tar binary in order to fool the (silly) gambas check.
Something like that should do the trick:

sudo ln -s /bin/tar /bin/tar-1.13

Regards,
Toni

En/na D. L. Fox ha escrit: