[Gambas-user] Questions about Gambas2 on ARM

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Wed Nov 25 20:30:47 CET 2009

Hello to all. I'm new in list (and in Gambas), and I want asking some
things:

- Does Gambas work on ARM based computers? I tested the command-line
compiler and this works, but the generated program (or script?) doesn't
work and I have a segmentation fault. I'm using an Debian Sid inside a
QEMU (host => Ubuntu Karmic) machine with gambas 2.17 with all
components installed from oficial debian repos. Gambas IDE doesn't work
too, with the same segfault.

- There is a way to run gtk or qt based gambas apps without X server?
Maybe with fbdev with special versions of gtk and qt?

ps: there is a brazilian mailing list about gambas?