[Gambas-user] qte disabled

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Wed Nov 25 17:09:07 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 25.11.2009, 17:35 +0200 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> > No, not strange. I get the same message, but I also assume you know what
> > you're doing :) so I ignore it.
>
>  I think we all got that message when compiling, but strange thing is
> if you have it in IDE project property dialog.
>  I don't see it in Gambas2 or Gambas3 IDE.
>
> Jussi

Salut,

if he made a "normal" installation, he should look in
/usr/local/lib/gambas2 if there are gb.qte.* files/links.
And if YES he has to compare the file date of the gb.qte.* and the other
gb.*.*.
He said using kubuntu 9.10,  which gambas package comes with that
distro ?
Did he install that package before compiling 2.17/2.18 ?
On kubuntu 9.10, can one force to install that gb.qte package?
If YES he can remove it.

--
Amicalement
Charlie