[Gambas-user] problem with a file

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Wed Nov 25 15:02:27 CET 2009

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... a écrit :
> Jean-Yves F. Barbier wrote:
>
>> Arrghhhhh
>
> I wish I had a dollar for every time gambas has done that to me.
>
> Perhaps you might post the stored procedure.

why? The string sent is the same as the one retrieved.

My PB's not there: it is in the string processing, BUT the code's correct,
so I strongly suspect it is an UTF-8 issue (as there's no possibility to
read|convert into an ASCII string, so 2 bytes may be concatenated as one).

I double checked and it always occurs at the same place, it also happens with
other files, but the content of these files is "normal"...

--
  May I ask a question?