[Gambas-user] Gambas script execution

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Tue Nov 24 14:38:05 CET 2009

Could the problem be some other typing error?

   Perhaps ! A dog ate my hands and I'm typing with two little wood rod...
   I tried to replace the return line with the one who you suggest me:
RETURN cVal!MemTotal - cVal!MemFree - cVal!Buffers - cVal!Cached + cVal!SwapTot
al - cVal!SwapFree - cVal!SwapCached

   But I had the same result !
   [1]nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... ha scritto:

Matteo Lisi wrote:

  Hi !

  The first line:
#!/usr/bin/ gbs2

  it's a typing error
  the right line is:
#!/usr/bin/gbs2

  Thanks Charlie , but the problem , unfortunatly is not the space !

Could the problem be some other typing error?