[Gambas-user] gb.db.mysql not in .project

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Nov 24 14:27:19 CET 2009

Ok, something weird.

My project uses mysql db from day one.

And today I wanted to uncheck gb.v4l because it doesn't work with v4l2,
so i ditched it in favor of embedded mplayer, so I went to my project
properties and noticed gb.db.mysql was not checked! Huh, it wasn't in my
.project file either, but mysql was working, otherwise I couldn't even
start my project.

Library=gb.qt
Library=gb.form
Library=gb.db
Library=gb.db.form
Library=gb.desktop
Library=gb.form.dialog
Library=gb.form.mdi
Library=gb.net
Library=gb.net.curl
Library=gb.net.smtp
Library=gb.qt.ext
Library=gb.settings
Library=gb.v4l
Library=gb.xml
Library=gb.xml.rpc

I checked it, and it appeared in my .project file too.
Unchecked it again and my project still runs without it...

Whats the idea behind this?
Doesn't this generate dependency problems if you create a package?

Gambas 2.18.0
gb.qt

Regards,
Ron_2nd.