[Gambas-user] Gambas script execution

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Tue Nov 24 12:12:48 CET 2009

   Hi !
   thanks for your reply
   I create an empty  .project file on the directory , and the execution of
   script  give  me an "OK", but if I create a lock loop in my script the
   execution still return me OK ...
   I think that the gbc2 didn't process the file like a script...
   Regards
   [1]nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... ha scritto:

Matteo Lisi wrote:

Hi !

Finally I crosscompiled the gambas for ARM, and I have on my arm
system
the "gbc2" file

I tried to execute the following script:

/**********************************************************************/
#!/usr/bin/ gbs2

' This script returns the memory really used by the system, the cache
and swap being excluded.

FUNCTION GetUsedMemory() AS Integer

 DIM sRes AS String
 DIM aRes AS String[]
 DIM cVal AS NEW Collection
 DIM sVal AS String

 EXEC ["cat", "/proc/meminfo"] TO sRes

 FOR EACH sVal IN Split(sRes, "\n", "", TRUE)
   aRes = Split(sVal, " ", "", TRUE)
   cVal[Left$(aRes[0], -1)] = CInt(aRes[1])
 NEXT

 RETURN cVal!MemTotal - cVal!MemFree - cVal!Buffers - cVal!Cached +
cVal!SwapTotal - cVal!SwapFree - cVal!SwapCached

END

PRINT Subst("Used memory: &1 bytes", GetUsedMemory())

but the gbc2 return me:

gbc: project file not found: /gambas_prove/.project

Where I made mistake ?

What do you see in /gambas_prove/.project when you show hidden files?