[Gambas-user] keep forms into a form

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Nov 24 07:44:18 CET 2009

Jean-Yves F. Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a manner to keep my forms into my main form?
> other than using a workspace that apparently force children
> to appear as tabs.
> And to have them as icons (or anything else) into this main
> form when minimized?

Rob wrote one for Gambas 1x some years ago as an add-on. I have no idea if
it's been maintained so you'll have to wait for him to comment on that bit.

Gambas, and rightly so IMO, chose to stay away from the traditional MDI
interface, probably because they feel the same way about MDI as I do. My
opinion is [CENSORED].