[Gambas-user] Gambas as firefox plugin !!!

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Nov 23 21:36:35 CET 2009

Hi i have an idea but u will tell me if it is good or not.

I saw the latest Quake game, named quake live
http://www.quakelive.com/

The game is based on a firefox plugin and i wonder if Gambas
applications can be run in a Gambas firefox plugin?

Is this idea good?
If there is a Gambas web browser plugin then the Gambas will be the
first Basic language that can be run everywhere due to browser
(firefox) and will have not limited only to Linux.

Also this means that programmers can write easy known Basic
applications that can be run in any hardware that runs a browser (any
device from cell phone to pc).

The hard work is to create such a Gambas (Basic) plugin for browsers.

So tell is it a good idea?
Is it possible something like that?

--

Γεια χαρα σε όλους!!!