[Gambas-user] Either I am blind or...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Nov 23 11:53:19 CET 2009

> >> :)
> >>
> >> That would be great, thank you.
> >
> > Sorry, but I can't make it work correctly, both in gb.qt4 and gb.gtk.
> >
> > I will try again, but I'm afraid you will have to find a solution
> > yourself...
>
> That's ok. I'll devise some kind of UI for it.

The problems are the following:

- In GTK+, you can tell a menu to go in its own window, but you have to
implement the tear-off handle and management yourself apparently. I don't have
time to do that!

- In Qt4, you officially have support for tear-off menus, but when you
activate it, it behaves strangely. Apparently, it's buggy.

Benoît Minisini