[Gambas-user] Serial ports in Gambas

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Mon Nov 23 04:50:24 CET 2009

Hi,

after not being active with Gambas for some time now. I am thinking of
making a program with it.

I am learning products from http://www.byvac.com especially the BV513,
which is PIC-based microcontroller programmed in basic.

The sofware from Byvac is for Windows only. I tried with minicom but
it sends something weird to BV513 so it does not work. So my need is
to write a simple terminal program. For that I need serial port
support - is there that in Gambas? I looked at the examples and could
not find any example.

What control should I use as central control where user types commands
and results which are received from the device are printed?

Sorry for these stupid questions.

Best Regards
Kari Laine