[Gambas-user] SetFocus on DataBrowser

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sun Nov 22 12:06:36 CET 2009

Toni wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I think it's got to do with the order that events fire... In any case,
> if you use the event "GotFocus" of the TabStrip, it should work as you
> expect.

Ok, that's far better than it was, many, many thanks. However after moving
the code into GotFocus the first row of the DataBrowser is never
highlighted. When the down arrow is pressed first on entering the tab, the
second row is highlighted, even though the first was not highlighted. When
the up arrow is pressed first on entering the tab, the first row highlights.

<squint>

I see no methods available that will allow me to force the first row to
highlight :(

I tried moving rows and refreshing the datasource. I still can't get that
first row to highlight.

I could send fake keyboard events to fix it but that's hardly kosher.