[Gambas-user] DataCombo, key_press

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sun Nov 22 08:18:41 CET 2009

bbb888 wrote:
> <snip all>
>
> Try setting .type as the last assignment, don't know, works for me in
> postgresql.  It seems that as soon as you give it a type and host and
> user postgresql makes a connect.  Anyway, as I said, dont know works
> for me.

Perhaps it does work for you. Perhaps the poster isn't using PostgreSQL.
Perhaps the poster doesn't even know or care what PostgreSQL is. Perhaps the
problem is to do with the user's understanding of the DataCombo and nothing
to do with the underlying database. Perhaps there is a Santa Claus...