[Gambas-user] Problem building Gambas3 on openSUSE 11.2

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Fri Nov 20 10:28:30 CET 2009

Suse 11.2 came out last week. I seem to remember that it worked fine
with 11.1 using qt3.

My problem is that I can't configure support for Qt (I don't care about
the other parts).

I am trying this now with trunk rev 2429 but have also tried it with a
trunk from maybe 10 days ago.

The trouble seems to start at reconf-all:
./reconf-all

autoreconf: Entering directory
`.'

autoreconf: configure.ac: not using
Gettext

autoreconf: running:
aclocal

autoreconf: configure.ac:
tracing

autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory main to
autoreconf

autoreconf: Entering directory
`main'

autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4
--install

autoreconf: configure.ac: not running libtoolize: --install not
given

I have attached the console and config logs.

Not knowing what information is needed I supply a few bits that may or
may not be relevant:

echo $PATH
/home/werda/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/games:/usr/lib64/jvm/jre/bin:/usr/lib/mit/bin:/usr/lib/mit/sbin

uname -a
Linux bandit 2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2009-10-26 15:49:03
+0100 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

glibc 2.10.1-10.4
libtool 2.2.6-47.7
qt 4.5.3