[Gambas-user] qte disabled

Ανδρέας Πορευόπουλος sv1jsb at ...626...
Thu Nov 19 20:45:08 CET 2009

Hello everybody on the list and congrats to the developers of this excellent
package.
I have downloaded and compiled successfully 2.17 and today 2.18 of Gambas.
I have installed all the necessary packages for my system kubuntu 9.10 with
KDE 4.3.3
but at the end of configure I am getting the message "gb.gte disabled".
This happened at both versions.

Is there an extra library for this that I have to download?
Also, if qte is disabled how come I can select the corresponding box at my
project's preferences?

Best Regards,
Andreas