[Gambas-user] Gambas XMLRPC Server and method with more than 1 parameter

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 19 13:10:06 CET 2009

> Hi,
>
> anyone has the above working by any chance?
>
> It works with parameter (NULL) and 1 parameter but not with more than 1.
>
> The XMLRPC Client is ok, I have tested it against a non Gambas XMLRPC
> server.
> But if you post more than one parameter to the Gambas XMLRPC server, it
> doesn't check the correct amount, and it only passes the first one to
> the Callback routine.
>
> I need it for my project,  but I'm afraid I have to dive into the
> Component again. ;-(

Yes, it would be cool. :-)

If you want to trace both your project and the gb.xml.rpc source code, put the
gb.xml.rpc source code in your project, or put your project source code in
gb.xml.rpc project.

Benoît Minisini