[Gambas-user] Setting and environment variable in a Gambas app.

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Mon Nov 16 22:58:20 CET 2009

Hi,
Setting the GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS var in the environment tab of the project
only works while using the gambas app within the IDE but with the
generated executable this var doesn't get set, and so the controls get
erroneously rendered.
About setting it in ~/.gnomerc the point was not having to set it
manually in each affected system... or did you suggest adding the var
programatically to this file?
Regards,
Toni

En/na Joshua Higgins ha escrit: