[Gambas-user] Setting and environment variable in a Gambas app.

Toni Rosa arosa at ...2168...
Sun Nov 15 19:15:09 CET 2009

Hi,
I would like to automatically set and environment variable whenever my
gambas application gets launched (I want to make sure that
GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1) and I have tried executing SHELL("export
GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1") . Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work.
I'm trying to accomplish that anyone installing my app into a system with
the latest version of gtk don't have to manually set this variable.
Any suggestion about how could I accomplish it?

Cheers,
Toni