[Gambas-user] tags

Sat Nov 14 23:20:46 CET 2009

Fabien Bodard ha scritto:

>>> second on pentium II, which means that for an average project you didn't
>>> even notice the compiling time. And I never found a bug in the compiler,
>>> or language. Up to now, I didn't find something so fast, solid,
>>> reliable. But I leaved the windows world, so I must adapt myself to
>>> something else.
>>>

> yes delphi was a great experience !... wath about freepascal and lazarus ?

I tried both. Freepascal is not too bad and I am using it right now to
make an IDE. A little slow. Lazarus is too slow for me, ugly and
unstable; the debugger is almost unexistent. May be I didn't used the
right version - I stick with Debian stable.

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."