[Gambas-user] tags

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Nov 14 21:36:32 CET 2009

Doriano Blengino a écrit :

> I can't see two modes for this. My best thought about compilers is the
> Borland Delphi 3 pascal compiler. It compiled something 4000 lines per
> second on pentium II, which means that for an average project you didn't
> even notice the compiling time. And I never found a bug in the compiler,
> or language. Up to now, I didn't find something so fast, solid,
> reliable. But I leaved the windows world, so I must adapt myself to
> something else.

This is because Benoît is not working hard enough.
We could go in together for a pot and buy him ball and chain, also tie him
to his desk, send him pizzas and have a webcam survey with a buzzer to
awake him.

--
Love is not enough, but it sure helps.