[Gambas-user] packaging

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Fri Nov 13 12:37:53 CET 2009

Superb, thanks in advance!

The packed project is attached in a previous mail of this thread (dated 30
of October). Can you catch it or should I resend?
The source is normally included in the package. Starting from the Gambas IDE
it should work.

If installed and started (will appear on the "others" category) then i
should show the error message immediately as for the login I use mysql.

The "bad" message is not that the database doesn't exists (it's normal for
the first connection) but that the driver doesn't exists.

If it can launch and requires login and password, the first time it works
with "administrator" and "rendszergazda". It created it's database after in
the "administrator" sheet.

If you meet the same troube as I do then you'll have problem even to use
Gambas with mysql (same message: no driver for mysql). When removing the
application with the Janitor and also the dependencies proposed by the
Janitor then everything becomes normal with Gambas.

Many thank,
Robi