[Gambas-user] packaging

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Thu Nov 12 14:53:49 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm still suffering with making the correct installation package. It is
painful as I'd like to share my application with my colleagues.

I tried to do the install on an other virgin (gambas-free) ubuntu 9.04 but
same problem: it notes that no driver for mysql.
I'd highly appreciate if someone can help.

Robi