[Gambas-user] Optional arguments and IDE

Mon Nov 9 19:05:38 CET 2009

Optional arguments now shows as wished, thanks!
But byref arguments are not showing correctly,
I'm not sure if this is new problem... maybe I just haven't notice it
earlier (I don't use byref much).
This problem occurs generally with byref arguments, not just optional
byref arguments.
They show like this "BYREF As AS".

Jussi