[Gambas-user] Checkboxes with columnview

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at ...43...
Sun Nov 8 15:30:10 CET 2009

(ok, I cant post to Gambas on Nabble but direct to the list I can. So here's my question).

I'm using gambas 2.16 on my linux box.  I'm importing a text file into a columnview and I want to be able to "check" (aka. select) which records I want by checking them or unchecking them.  Is this possible?

In the meantime I got a work-around.  I created another field in the columnview and am fixing to add some code for when you "click" on a row, it changes the "X" (a check) to a "blank" (unchecked). Not very pretty but it works.

-Alex