[Gambas-user] Gambas3

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Fri Nov 6 10:36:30 CET 2009

 take a look in http://gambas.sourceforge.net/ at download link and at READ
THESE IMPORTANT NOTES <http://gambasdoc.org/help/readme?view&en> AND THIS
PAGE <http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?view&en> FIRST.
*
*for production apps I'm only use gambas2 at the moment

Regards