[Gambas-user] PING > Benoît (ServerSocket)

Emil Tchekov emil at ...1913...
Fri Nov 6 09:20:07 CET 2009

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jean-Yves F. Barbier [mailto:12ukwn at ...626...]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. November 2009 09:13
An: mailing list for gambas users
Betreff: Re: [Gambas-user]PING > Benoît (ServerSocket)

>Kad Mann a écrit :
>>
>> I have the problem on linux and linux alone. Windows has nothing to do
>> with it.

>windows might be disturbing the force...

I do not want to start an new discussion about Windows, BUT

it is a FORCE disturbance... M$ went for year$ on the Dark $ide of the Force$...

As example - just check on FileZilla issues when talking with M$ FTP -> due to incorrect implementation of FTP protocol, after a break, the severs starts the transfer from the very beginning - results in corupted files (>100% filelength issue)...

So why should we expect any difference, it is always the same - as we say in Germany - M$ is "cooking his own soup" ...

best regards

Emil