[Gambas-user] code editor displays incorrect colors and character formatting

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Fri Nov 6 05:39:40 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Wow. Completely weird. I will recompile Gambas 2 on my now updated 64 bits
> Ubuntu 9.10, to see if I get the same problem.

I did a clean install of Karmic, installed all the necessary dependencies,
then recompiled and installed GAMBAS 2.17.0. Interestingly it is working
fine now and shows no sign of the display issues. Wish there was a way I
could recreate the "bug," if it was a bug, but the partition's been
formatted so that's not possible. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271