[Gambas-user] Video4Linux (Jussi Lahtinen)

Hartmut Eilers hartmut at ...2307...
Fri Nov 6 00:33:29 CET 2009

Hallo Benoit

>> Where are the most uptodate Webpages about gambas.

>What do you mean?

Until today I only found http://gambasrad.org/
which hosts the Mailing List as Forum, seems to be the Homepage
but has the last Messages from 2007. Is it your domain ? There should
be at least a message stating to http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html

So thank you Jussi, you brought me to
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html

That answered my question.

And from my current point of view ( my first Gambas Projekt ) I must
pull my hat ( do you say so in english ). Hey this is a really cool language
to rapidly make ideas work, really good job and thanks for your work

I do compile my own 3.0 I'm sure its worth

Regards
Hartmut