[Gambas-user] Report generator like en MS Access ?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Nov 5 15:34:21 CET 2009

2009/11/5 Charlie Reinl <Karl.Reinl at ...9...>:
> Am Donnerstag, den 05.11.2009, 09:52 +0100 schrieb Speedy Gonzales:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know if it exists a graphical report generator tool like the
>> one in MSAccess for Gambas 2 or 3 ?

i hope as soon as it is possible :/

I'm waiting for the report drawing part on the ide as i don't kwow how
to do this par of the job !

The report part is doing as 60 % in gb.report. But it really need more
work on it.

the gambas will be complete as access is.(well... not exactly)