[Gambas-user] Karmic sqlite problem.

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Thu Nov 5 14:31:49 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> Here is a program and it do hang when you enable me.width in form1
>>
>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26203186/crash-test-0.0.1.tar.gz
>> crash-test-0.0.1.tar.gz
>>

>> -----
>> Regards R. Stormo
>>

>> My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk
>>

> Your program is an endless loop into Form_Resize.
>
> Your form is inside a HBox. So changing the Width triggers a deffered
> Resize
> event. But as the HBox resizes the form later, the Width changed again to
> its
> initial value, and all the process starts again forever!
>
> Changing the size of the form inside its Resize event is a bad idea. What
> did
> you try to achieve?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

It has worked for a couple of years.  strange that it just arrived then.
You say it's a endless loop.?

 f1 = NEW Form1(HBox1)
 f2 = NEW Form2
 f3 = NEW Form1

Isn't F1 a new instance of the form also f3 , then it should not be a
problem to resize it twice.

The reason for the hbox is to show my customers unpayed bills every where,
but also show it as
tabbed as well.

If I disable f1 as well it still hangs, then there is only one that use the
form1.

-----