[Gambas-user] Video4Linux

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Thu Nov 5 02:03:38 CET 2009

It does work in 2 but you need to preload the compat library like this
	i386
	LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so (name of app)
	x86_64
	LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib64/libv4l/v4l1compat.so (name of app)

These are the paths on Fedora. You may need to modify them to match your
distro.

this will load the required libs.

Steven