[Gambas-user] Question Rnd vb to gambas

Dmxa dmxa69 at ...626...
Thu Nov 5 01:09:42 CET 2009

I have a doubt, not long ago I started with the gambas2 and I am proving of
passing 1 program Rnd of VB08 to gambas2 but when doing the function Rnd
from a listbox to a textbox I do not obtain to leave.
in VB08 use:
Dim i2 As Integer
i2 = Int(Rnd() * (lbDatos2.Items.Count - 1))
lis.lisx.Text = lis.lisx.Text & lbDatos2.Items.Item(i2) & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
exampe: list items : a, b, c and d. -> use this command and select randon 1
item of list and print en textbox -> b
but, i have read manual but follow tied up, using the:
DIM y AS Integer
        y = Int(Rnd() * (ListBox2.List.Count - 1))
        TextArea1.Text = TextArea1.Text & ListBox2.List.Join(y) & "\n"
following numbers go out me the contents of the the ready: list items: a, b,
c and d, use the command -> a2b2c2d
I have varied formulates her but the same always comes out:
 ListBox2.List.Join((y), "-") ---> -a-3-b-3-c-3-d-
does anybody know as it can be made?

PD: the equivalent link label in gambas who are?