[Gambas-user] BUG Gambas stable [2407] broken

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed Nov 4 20:05:48 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini schreef:
>> I got the same bug in #2048 installing in ubuntu 9.10x86_64
>>
>> If you after intall finish do this (thanks to Ron review):
>>
>> sudo ln -s /usr/local/lib/gambas2 /usr/local/lib
>> sudo chmod 755 -R /usr/local/lib/gambas2
>>
>> gambas2 works again
>>
>> Regards
>>

> That is not the same thing. Ron installed Gambas locally inside its home
> directory.
>
> By compiling the revison #2048 on the same system as yours (Ubuntu 9.10
> x86_64), I don't have any problem. Can you check whay you did exactly to
> compile gambas 2?
>
> Regards,

Benoit,

no I dont install it in my home dir, although the strace output showed
gambas looks there too for libraries, maybe that confused you.

I always do a normal :
svn co
./reconf-all && ./configure -C
sudo make install
So it installs under /usr/local

Anyway,  i just did a svn update to revision 2411 and all works ok again.
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Ron_2nd.