[Gambas-user] Video Application DirectorsDesk performance problems

Hartmut Eilers hartmut at ...2307...
Wed Nov 4 10:18:02 CET 2009

Hallo List,

the first alpha of my program RegiePult ( DirectorsDesk) is available.
Its a tool to record live video from different cams / media player.
The biggest problem I have is the performance and I need serious
hints how to achieve higher framerates. Currently I use PictureBoxes
and do a lot of image conversion. If anybody of you wants to take a
view at the sources or wants to test the program please contact me.

I'm highly interested in hints what methods to access the frames of
the videos are the fastest. e.g. DrawingArea instead of PictureBox.

Thank you for any performance hints.

regards
Hartmut